Lake Superior Agate Inc. is proud to offer two books dedicated solely to the beautiful Minnesota State gemstone.
"The Lake Superior Agate - Fourth Edition"
by Scott F. Wolter - This book has 143 pages of valuable information which includes:
- 69 color photographs of prized Lake Superior agates
- Description of Lake Superior agates types and their formation
- Personal stories of encounters with agate collectors
- Where to go and what to look for when collecting Lake Superior agates
- Glossary of geological terms
- First ever price guide for appraising Lake Superior Agates
- The "Top Ten" polished Lake Superior agates of all time
- Over 30,000 copies sold since the first edition was published in November of 1986
- Copyright 2008, format 8 ½" x 11"
| || |
"The Lake Superior Agate - One Man's Journey"
by Scott F. Wolter - An all new book about the author's 20-year Lake Superior agate experience. Inside this 175 page book you will find:
- 64 All New color photographs of amazing specimens
- Meet many of the top Lake Superior agate collectors of the past three decades
- Read about the annual Moose Lake Agate Days, the Super Bowl of Lake Superior agates
- Entertaining tales about tracking down the elusive "All-timers"
- The Top Ten list of Lake Superior agates of all time
- Copyright 2001, format 8" x 10"
| || |
"Amazing Agates - Lake Superior's Banded Gemstone"
by Scott F. Wolter
- All copies of this book sold off of the website are signed by the author.
| || |